Job Duties and Responsibilities Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
• OS (Linux) - (version 5 or higher). Linux Administration
• Patch and update Linux and VM systems.
• Infrastructure Management: Install and configures VMware Infrastructure Server.
• Build new development, test and production environments utilizing Dell Blade servers and VMware.
• Install and configure VMware ESX server on Dell Blades.
• Build Active Directory Domain Servers.
• Install and configure infrastructure related software such as DNS, McAfee EPO Servers, CENTRIFY, LDAP, DHCP, and Linux repositories for patching and updates.
• Performed daily task of all virtual environments to include building new virtual machines, updating DNS and troubleshooting system problems.
• Create documentation for builds and upgrades.
• Install and configure infrastructure applications and support integration with critical application environment.
• Setup and configure VM client systems using VSAN storage or NETAPP.
• Support Certification and Accreditation of Systems.
• Introduce and integrate new technologies into existing data center environments
• Analyze system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
• Answer technical queries and assist developers and end users
• Troubleshoot any reported problems.
• Apache NiFI experience (add new NiFi nodes, configure NiFi cluster, create and troubleshoot dataflows).
• Scripting (creating new scripts and updating existing for Apps).
• Tier III support
Requires a Bachelor's Degree and six to nine years experience or equivalent education.