CSCI is seeking a well-qualified and self motivated System Administrator (SA) to support a Department of Defense (DoD) customer located in Arlington, VA. All candidates require experience implementing and supporting Defense Information System Agency (DISA) Secure Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) for Red Hat Linux and Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems. Experience managing and implementing STIG configurations of Cisco switches are also required.
Candidates must have experience supporting infrastructures that must meet and adhere to the challenging controls defined in the DoD Intelligence Information System (DoDIIS) – Joint Security Implementation Guide (DJSIG) and the DoD Joint Special Access Program Implementation Guide (JSIG).
Daily activities include:
- Provide technical support and customer service to a unique military and civil service customer base.
- Perform SCAP Compliance Checker (SCC) scans to ensure configurations are in accordance with latest DISA STIGs.
- Perform Nessus Security scans to ensure all known vulnerabilities are mitigated or documented within a system Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M).
- Ensure all Integrity, Availability, and Confidentiality controls maintain in compliance by following and executing the system Continuous Monitoring Plan.
- Provide training to new users on the system.
- Maintain and periodically test system backups.
- Provide System Administration to Red Hat Linux and Microsoft Windows mixed environment.
- Interface with external entities in regards to maintaining the Authorization of the existing infrastructure.
The candidate requires the following:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience supporting Red Hat Linux and Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Strong writing skills to create and review RMF documentation.
- Customer service attitude.
- Ability to effectively work with others that helps foster and encourage a positive work environment.
Requires 5-8 years in Information Technology or Cyber Security environment supporting the Department of Defense.
BA/BS or AA/AS in Information Technology, Cyber Security, or related discipline.
DoD 8570 Compliance. IAT Level II or above Certification (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, CASP, CISA, CISSP, GCIH, and/or GCED) desired.
U.S. Citizenship: Yes
Applicants are required to have, at a minimum, a TOP SECRET (TS) clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the last 5 years. Applicants selected must be willing to submit to an initial and random counter-intelligence polygraph.