Description of Position:
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Provides in-depth experience in troubleshooting IT systems
- Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Provides detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
- CCAs will not be considered.
Education and Experience Required:
- ITAR coverage required
- Ten (10) years system administration experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- System administration experience with both Windows and Linux operating systems