Description of Position:
- Provide for 24x7 watch desk support. Responsibilities include troubleshooting system issues and providing support to end users.
- Interface with customers on a daily basis to provide system support.
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Optimizes system operations and resources utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning.
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
- Manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems.
- Provides assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems.
Education and Experience Required:
- Five (5) years system administration experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- ITAR coverage preferred
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- CCA will not be considered