CSRA invites you to join a well-established mission program where you can put your Enterprise Information Technologyexperience to work directly supporting a 24 x 7 sustainment operation. Build your skills by being in integral contributor and champion of our customer’s mission.
CSRA has a position for a Systems Administrator III located in Annapolis Junction, MD. Candidate must hold TS/SCI with polygraph clearance.
- Leads installs, tests, and validates operational equipment and software as specified by installation standards, manufacturer's guidance and safety codes
- Maintains a broad knowledge of the system
- Acts as a lead technician for program production
- Conduct on the job training for co-workers
- Monitor existing software applications and resolve problems when they arise
- Install software updates
- Update monitoring tools with new application services
- Escalate discovered software problems to the development teams and provide support to resolve the problem
- Linux - Not so much SA experience but more development experience in the Linux environment to include being comfortable updating files, installing/updating software (YUM/RPM), etc.
- Strong Linux trouble-shooting skills - knowledge of various Linux logs
- Linux shell (BASH) scripting
- Basic networking background
-Mission critical (Agency Code Red required)
- Experience with Mongo DB or Tomcat is desired
-BS or equivalent + 14 yrs related experience, or MS + 12 yrs related experience