CSRA invites you to join a well-established mission program where you can put your Enterprise Information Technologyexperience to work directly supporting a 24 x 7 sustainment operation. Build your skills by being in integral contributor and champion of our customer’s mission.
We are looking for a System Administrator who holds a TS/SCI with Poly clearance with Linux experience that is willing to work shifts.
- Provide and supervise set-up, configure, and load system software and hardware
- Provide system administration support of computers, servers, racks of equipment and figure/manage LAN interfaces.
- Provide support for web development, testing, system integration, installation scripts and other duties to support systems and networkinfrastructure.
- Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network engineers.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts, maintains system documentation, tunes system performance, installs system-wide software, and allocates mass storage space.
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation, and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience
- TS/SCI with Poly clearance required
- Solid Linux command line skills
- Scriptingexperience a plus
- Must be willing/able to work shift/nights
- Five years’ experience with installation, maintenance, administration, and troubleshooting of LAN, computer hardware and software
- Experience performing and assisting with equipment specification, setup, problem resolution, and network support related to computer hardware and software
- Experience providing assistance to users
- Experience optimizing system operations
- Experience ensuring compliance with licensing agreements and system currency.