The Corporate IS Department is seeking a dynamic and talented System Administrator I.
The System Administrator Iprovides support for Microsoft Windows based infrastructure including support of Active Directory, group policy, and scripting while maintaining hospital server and desktop infrastructure. Provides support for new hospital implementations, expansions, migrations, vendor infrastructure implementations and other infrastructure related projects ensuring optimal system performance.
Participates in monitoring infrastructure systems for data backups and disaster recovery, inventory and systems management. Provides support for break/fix resolution for Windows infrastructure systems.
Researches, reviews and recommends process improvements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Performs moderate level break-fix resolution.
- Performs moderate level software installs, system configurations and troubleshooting on Windows based servers, PCs, laptops, and peripherals.
- Participates in infrastructure related projects
- Acts as part of a team to manage enterprise networks and active directory
- Assists with computer/server configurations and setup
- Maintains systems security
- Performs other duties as required.
- Moderate experiencetroubleshooting Windows operating system (Win 10,8,7)
- Moderate knowledge of enterprise networks
- Moderate knowledge of Active Directory
- Moderate experiencetroubleshooting hardware platforms (desktop, server, laptop, tablet, printers)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Thorough experiencetroubleshooting Windows operating systems
- Thorough knowledge of enterprise networks
- Thorough knowledge of Active Directory
- Thorough experiencetroubleshooting hardware platforms
- Project management experience
- Experience with scripting
- IT Bachelor’s degree, certification
- Critical thinking skills
This opportunity provides the following:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off