??We are looking for System Administrator for our client in ????Houston, TX
Job Title: System Administrator
Job Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- A Systems Administrator working for the Security and Access Management Support (SAMS) to help maintain and support many cybersecurity initiatives.
- This position combines engineering disciplines with business-oriented project management directives and requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and technical competences.
- The position will focus on implementing and supporting, tools, processes, and infrastructure used to monitor, scan, and assess risk across the enterprise. The Systems Administrator will be a member of the SAMS Application and Endpoint Security team and will ensure day to day operational support for Chevron?s global cybersecurityinfrastructure.
- They work with the cyber intelligence center mostly to fix vulnerabilities within Chevron and the different systems. The team will help support the technologies from an Admin perspective.
Scope of Work:
- Administration and Support of QRadar, SourceFire/FirePower IPS/IDS, and FireEye.
- Proactive IT Professional with 7+ years working in a corporate environment
- System Administrator with 5+ years of experiencesupporting Windows and Linux servers
- 2+ years Systems Administration experience with QRadar- this position requires the candidate to know QRadar but not specifically a user. They will need to have the understanding on how to operate the system and work behind the scenes.
- 2+ years working experience with SourceFire/Firepower
- 2+ years working experience with FireEye.
- Working experience with PowerShell and Linux scriptingtechnologies for automating tasks.