Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We have an immediate need for a System Administrator to support an important government customer in Beaumont, TX.
Clearance Level (Required to Start) (e.g. Top Secret, Secret): Interim Secret
Daily Job Responsibilities (Should contain elements of the job description from the job catalog):
- Maintenance, imaging and configuration of Personal Computers (PCs), Laptop computers, 2 Way Radios.
- Support WAN connections, Internet connectivity, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Support voice and data communications, with printer capability.
- Assist with Juniper installation/configuration and troubleshooting.
- Assist with GATES setup/support at offsite remote locations when needed.
- Assist users with new software.
- Perform troubleshooting of end user problems and respond to user requests.
- Set up, operate and troubleshoot secure and non-secure VTC facilities.
- Provide all touch maintenance to include vulnerability patching, hardware/software upgrades, workstation setup and replacement of workstations and peripherals as directed by servicing NIC.
- Manage, operate, maintain and support Windows, Linux, and Unix-based systems.
- Lifecycle systems O&M services, backup, and recovery experience.
- Imaging workstations/laptops via SCCM.
- Consolidate, collect, configure, and review system audit logs.
- Manage user access through account and privileged user management.
- Implement approve IAVA through IAVM Program.
- Monitor system performance and capacity.
- H/D Manage Tier I, II, and III customer service requests.
Required Skills (e.g. Knowledge of IT governance and operations):
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 7
- Basic understanding of networking protocols
- Desktop Support
Preferred Skills (e.g. Able to make recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery):
- Video Teleconferencing
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 10
Degree Required/Equivalent Experience w/o degree: BS and 2 – 4 Years of experience.
Certification Requirements: Security+ and one other common computing environment certificate like CCNA, MCSE, etc.
Travel Requirement (e.g. 10%): Less than 10%
Any additional info regarding work environment (e.g. core hours, shift work, remote work, flex time, etc.): 0730 – 1630 with some flex.
Phacil is a leading employee-owned provider of mission-focused, results-driven technology solutions to the Federal Government. With consistent focus on technical excellence, exceptional contract performance, and quality results, customers have come to trust Phacil to solve their most complex challenges. Phacil’s diverse range of mission-focused solutions in Software Services, Systems Engineering, Integration & Operations (SEI&O), Cybersecurity, and Service Desk operations enables our team of over 800 technical professionals to effectively serve our customers throughout the U.S. and overseas.
Phacil continually strives for performance excellence as evidenced by corporate certifications, such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013, performing certified ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and CMMI Maturity Level 3 (for both Development and Services) work on Contracts. Phacil has won numerous awards including the Coalition for Government Procurement's Excellence in Partnership and Tech Council of MD’s Contracting Firm of the Year, as well as rankings on Washington Business Journal’s Top Government Technology Contractors and CRN Solution Provider 500.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status
Req #: 4676