Join AZAD Technology Partners as a System Administrator and provide Windows administration and application support for a variety of critical infrastructure systems and servers for enterprise level organization dedicated to producing efficient resources and environmental sustainability throughout the Pacific Northwest.
The ideal candidates will possess the following experience and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in Computer/Information Technology or related field.
- Knowledge of or experience working with the following is preferred, but not required:
- Microsoft Windows 2008R2/2012 Active Directory support.
- Installation/Configuration/Management of web services (Apache, IIS, Tomcat. etc.).
- Windows Server Clusters (2008/2012) and their administration.
- Virtual Server technology using Hypervisor, Microsoft Virtual Server, or VMWare.
- Microsoft Windows Server (2008/2012) administration and support.
- Configuration and management of commercial off-the-shelf .NET applications or Java applications.
- Networking and security protocols including constrained delegation and Kerberos.
- Server-side scripting (VB, PowerShell, etc.).
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including QA.
- Software build and deployment methods and practices.
- Principles governing network and firewalls deployments.
- Windows server operating system and basic network architecture.
- Virtualization technologies including VMWare or Hyper-V.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a directly-related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.