AZAD is hiring a System Administrator that will support the design, implementation, and maintenance of mission critical local and wide area networks distributed across the Pacific Northwest, including monitoring and management systems required for ongoing support.
The ideal candidates will possess the following experience and qualifications:
- 10+ years of directly-related IT infrastructure administration experience. (6-8 years of experience with applicable Associates or Bachelor’s degree). Experience should be consistent with the specific requirements of Computer/Information Technology or related field and progressively more technical in nature.
- 3 years’ experience successfully performing IT administration and troubleshooting is required.
- This position requires a minimum of 6 years of experience in applying:
- Telecom/Network systems administrative principles and concepts with minimal supervision.
- Active participation with technical team coordination.
- Technical evaluation and evaluation process of control system technologies.
- Developing compliance processes and evidence to meet NERC CIP and FISMA standards.
- Experience with SolarWinds – System which manages routers and switches through the Network Management System (NMS).
- Cisco layer three expertise: Cisco certifications such as CCNP security.
- Experience working with Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Virtual Private Networks and router encryption experience.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Telecommunications Engineering is preferred.