Act as a member of the Windows Active Directory System Services Team in providing timely and efficient support to assigned operations; coordinate day-to-day operations, applysecurity patches/fixes and anti-virus updates as released by software manufacturers and anti-virus vendors, create and implement domain level security policies such as authentication mechanisms, password policies and rules, IPSEC policies etc., review domain level rights and privileges and perform changes to the same as appropriate, and maintenance in a critical enterprise-class servers.
Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- Experience administering Microsoft Active Directory including implementation and support, Forests, Domains & Trusts, Windows Server roles, AD Sites & Services, User & Computer account maintenance, DNS, DHCP, Kerberos Authentication, DFRS Replication.
- Must have strong Group Policy skills including Security/WMI filtering, loopback, item-level targeting and processing order, scripts, etc.
- Experience analyzing, implementing and testing DISA STIG configuration settings for hardware and software. Knowledge of SCAP scanning tools, usage, methods and procedures.
- Create and update technical documentation of operating procedures as needed
- PowerShell Scripting experience is a definite plus.
- Provided third-level help desk support for problems relating to Active Directory
- Demonstrated experience with advanced troubleshooting, root cause analysis and corrective action planning.
- A strong customer service mindset and associated skills are vital.
- Expertise with virtualization such as Hyper-V and VMware is desired
- MS Server related certification is strongly preferred
- Experience in Powershell and 3rd party tools. Candidate must possess at least three years strong knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008 R2 environment and Active Directory enterprise services. Candidate should be able to trouble shoot issues regarding Active Directory including DNS, forest trust, domain, sites, OU, security groups etc. Perform Active Directory administration, management and operation, network operations, people person, self-directed, fast paced environment, organized and detail oriented, skilled in both oral and written communication.