$100K — $150K *
· The SA lead will perform the IAT Level II functions.
· The SA lead will perform a wide-variety of responsibilities such as user account setup and maintenance; file system maintenance; system backups and recovery; software build installation and implementation coordination; monitoring and maintaining the Operating System (OS) environment; conducting intrusion detection; and maintaining virus/Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)/Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS).
· SA Lead will be expected to maintain and update the PdM Office, DTF, and DDTC software images with the latest software revisions and patches to the extent access are available for individual units.
· SA Lead will be expected to configure the network and newly installed hardware and software for inclusion into the ATIS.
· SA Lead will be expected to create, maintain, and provide remote, management of workstation images for DTFs.
· SA Lead will be expected to ensure all Government approved new and revised hardware and software is loaded and tested at all locations throughout the system.
· SA Lead will load all new, changed, and updated software within the Enteprise.
· SA Lead will provide DNS inside the EMC perimeter and DNS registrations services for all remote hosts and network devices in accordance with DoD and U.S. Army policies.
· SA Lead will provide user accounts, passwords, and access control permissions in accordance with AR 25-2, Army Cybersecurity requirements.
· Must have a current Active SECRET security clearance.
· The Individual must meet DoDD 8570.01 certification requirements for IAT Level II (i.e. CompTIA Security+).
· The SA Lead must have at least 7 years of experience in installing, configuring, troubleshooting DoD Windows and Linux Enterprise Servers and Systems (Hardware and software) to include: Storage Area Network, Performance Monitoring Tools, Active Directory, SCCM, DNS, VmWare, and Certificate Authority Architectures.
· The SA Lead should also have 5 years of experience with managing (security and software updates) of a large Windows based Enterprise Environment consisting of at least 1K clients.
· The SA Lead will have previous experience in testing, evaluating, and preparing systems for security certification under National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and/or RMF for IS guidance.
· The SA Lead shall possess the following certifications: CompTIA Security+ and CompTIA Server+.
· The SA lead will perform the IAT Level II functions. This position is an IT-II position and the individual must complete a T3, submitted by government, with favorable review (no eligibility required)
Valid through: 1/29/2021
$80K — $100K
54 days ago