We are looking for System Admin for our client in San Ramon, CA
Job Title: System Admin
Job Location: San Ramon, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Design compatible network printing infrastructure to coincide with Windows desktop lifecycles, implement, support, and document processes and solutions to assist in asset, software, and service life cycle management.
- Investigate and test print services technologies.
- Provide consulting and business analysis support for the print services applications
- Lead Print Service Technical Controls Review Board.
- Member of the Print Services Oversight Committee.
- Provide support for escalated operational tickets. Analyze, prioritize, and troubleshoot production support issues.
- Bachelor?s degree in IT or Computer Science is preferred or equivalent experience.
- At least 5+ years of working on Print Services and print subsystems within an Enterprise Environment
- Experience in designing, implementing and supporting print services.
- Technical knowledge of network printers, plotters, and other network-attached peripherals from various vendors (e.g. Xerox, HP).
- Experience with Windows 2012R2 and/or 2016 print server operations, troubleshooting and administration.
- Ability to lead through influence, influence/partner with geographically dispersed colleagues.
- Strong data analysis skills; experience with executing scripts to extract data for reporting to management, and audits.
- Experience working with customers and embedded Support Analysts to troubleshoot and resolve network print-related issues.
- Information risk management training or equivalent experience.
- Ability to effectively plan, schedule, and manage work activities to deliver excellent, reliable, and cost-effective network print services solutions.
- Proactive, positive attitude team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Enjoys multi-tasking and working as a liaison between various cross-functional teams and the IT organization.
- Communicates in a clear, concise, understandable manner both orally and in writing.
- Listens carefully and asks questions to understand the views, concerns and comments of others.
- Experience in one or more IT delivery teams with some prior Chevron business exposure.
- SharePoint documentation/utilization would be a plus
- Local candidates strongly preferred