We are looking for System Admin for our client in Rock Hill, SC
Job Title: System Admin
Job Location: Rock Hill, SC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
- This position will provide support for our student facing phone-in Helpdesk at client. This helpdesk also provides in-person walk-in assistance for our students. The position will require the candidate to work in Helpdesk Office and provide support in-person, phone, e-mail, remote desktop, or chat.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Resolve in-person or by phone any students, faculty, or staff requiring technical support related to IT services and equipment. Enter tickets into the client?s Helpdesk ticketing system for each instance of support. Escalate calls and contact the next tier technician when a customer is in need of immediate resolution. Ensure all tickets entered in the Helpdesk are correctly categorized in the ticketing system.
- Provide monthly reporting of Helpdesk tickets, encryption compliance, patch deployment metering, and other metrics as needed.
- Continuously improves the Helpdesk website to meet the needs of the customers. Propose ways reduce defects and in-turn, calls to the Helpdesk.
- Processes user account adds changes, and deletions.
- Performs other duties as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- Strong customer service skills,
- Working knowledge of PC technologies including MSWindows7 and 10, and basic PC troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written are required.
- Ability to help faculty, staff, and students in person, by phone, or by chat.
- Ability to be detail oriented and able to follow defined processes.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- skilled in reporting metrics
- Active Directory experience
- detail oriented
- proactive in identifying ways to improve processes.
- AssociateDegree and 5years experience working in a call center/Helpdesk position.
- Helpdesk Institute Certifications