Role: System Admin(Unix/Linux)
Duration: Full Time
Interview type: Telephonic / Skype
· We are looking for an experienced Linux/UNIX systems administrator with senior-level troubleshooting and system configuration skills.
· Candidate must have extensive experiencesupporting RHEL/CentOS Linux systems including operating system support, patching, network configuration and troubleshooting hardware, operating system and custom applications Scripting with Bash, Perl, Ruby, GoLang, etc.
· The candidate must have supported Mission Critical application, should be ready to be on call, and have a good communication skills Additional experience with MySQL databasesupport is preferred You will also work in tandem with the other teams, preparing documentations and specifications as required
· Troubleshoot issues with hardware, operating systems, networking and supported applications Troubleshoot issues with MySQL databases Configure virtual machines Create and modifying scripts Prepare documentations and specifications
· 24x7On callsupport on a team rotation
· Create and update documentation
· Mentor other team members
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
· Expert knowledge of RHEL/CentOS Linux operating systems Expert knowledge of hardware and VM platforms Experience with MySQL database management and queries is preferred Cable/Telecom experience is preferred
· 24x7On Call rotation experience
· Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications