Quest is an award-winning IT management software provider offering a broad array of solutions that solve some of the most challenging IT problems. We are currently looking for a Sales Director to lead a team of Federal Sales Executives for the Quest Security business. This Sales Leadership role can be ideally based in the DC metropolitan area. Travel is required to support sales representative activities with prospects and customers to drive bookings growth.
You will manage and lead a sales team covering the Federal business for two business units. Communicate, implement and execute sales activities and strategies to maximize sales bookings in line with corporate objectives. Assume responsibility for accurately forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual bookings.
- Engage in leading the sales team to proper sales activity, pipeline creation and quarterly bookings success
- Deliver coaching throughout the sales process to help sales reps improve and achieve their goals
- Provide direction, development and inspiration to team members
- Manage the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce
- Responsible for professional development, career planning, performance management
- Manage software field sales professionals in the sale of Quest's One Identity and Platform Management business units for the Federal government
- Customarily and regularly engage at client and partner facilities
- Assume responsibility for sales objectives
- Contribute to territory planning and properly setting sales targets
- Participate with the reps throughout the account planning process.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, including prior sales and management experience
- Ability to travel
- Deep understanding of the dynamics of selling Security into the Federal market place
- Strong understanding of customer/industry trends in Security and Microsoft product lines