As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
- Perform digitization and QA tasks working through complex driving scenarios as you build and improve the maps our self-driving trucks use to navigate both highways and streets
- Perform analysis and evaluation to discover ways to improve our internal tools for viewing and editing maps to build maps more accurately and efficiently
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members and our software engineers
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with Unix environments - familiarity with Python scripting, and/or database queries is a plus
- GIS experience is highly preferred
- Comfortable using and navigating visual/spatial software in 2D and 3D
- Eagerness to learn and explore new technologies
- Passionate about self-driving technology and its potential impact on the world
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Employer Paid Health Benefits.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits.
- This role is BONUS eligible! Bonuses, Bonuses, Bonuses!
- Stock Options
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Work Visa Sponsorship.
- Very competitive salary for total cash and total comp.
- Bonus/options/paid vacations/insurance
- Company 401(K) program