Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is seeking an expert SW Developer Lead/Project Coordinator. You are successful, analytical, focused, detail-oriented, organized, upbeat, hard-working, who provides thought-leadership. You can produce deliverables independently, can interface at all levels of the organization, with a good work ethic, time-management, and interpersonal skills. You will be working closely with the business representatives and the technical implementation team and deliver complex multi-functional projects in Apple’s dynamic environment.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle:BPM 12C including SOA, BPEL , OSB, Java/SOAP based integration, process composer, BAM, BPMN
- Hands on experience with Oracle SOA BPM workflow and BPMN 2.0 and designing systems with Oracle SOA suite
- Ability to convert BPM requirements into BPMN 2.0 using Oracle 12C Business Architecture & Business process composer tools and components
- Experience participating in large Business Integration efforts ability to ensure that the delivery maintains the level of quality, efficiency, stability and practicability
- Ability to work under tight deadlines to deliver high quality software for a new application from scratch
- Has understanding of different development methodologies and strategies (Agile Scrum, Waterfall etc)
- Knowledge of Angular 2+ is desirable
- Knowledge of SAP Order Management and Contact Center technologies will be a plus
We are looking for an individual with a proven track record delivering projects with complexity at scale, meeting business objectives. You are self-motived, can grasp technical concepts quickly, adapt to change while being an effective liaison between functional and development teams.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with business analysts to understand desired system requirements and write functional specifications.
- Working together with system owners, technical teams, and functional teams to design, implement, test, and validate a system.
- Effectively model organization business processes and integrate them with existing Enterprise systems and capabilities
- Leading meeting with business users to clarify and confirm business requirements.
- You will engage with business analysts, functional architects and other partners to ensure feasibility of the solution.
- You will review the design and development of work performed by the developers in the team and ensure the project is delivering the intended architecture, including leading code reviews. -
You will oversee various delivery aspects of the solution across multi-functional teams, which includes onsite-offshore teams. Collabo
rate with process architects to document and build test plans.
- You will recognize the potential for reuse of project components, and how to design for reusability.
Bachelors or Master degree in Computer Science or related field