The Supply Chain and S&OP Leader, is accountable for the development and execution of efficient logistics and supply chain business planning activities across the US. This strategic visionary will drive supply chain and fulfillment strategy through our various product offerings under the Kleen Performance Products and Safety-Kleen umbrella. The leader who will be most successful in this position will bring 15+ years of Lubricant, Petrochemical or Chemical supply chain experience to the table to lead the supply chain strategy for the base, blended, specialty and tolling businesses. Supports the sales team to deliver optimal solutions to customers with complex supply chains and varying product mix. Experience with complex multichannel distribution networks and varied customer basis strongly preferred. This position supports bulk and packaged oil products which are sold B2B and B2C, through a vertically integrated and partner distribution network.
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain and S&OP Leader:
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time.
- Lead the development of supply chain strategies to support the business opportunities identified by the sales team to generate profitable sales in the assigned accounts
- Capitalize on logistics opportunities by working closely with the sales team and operations leaders to develop efficient solutions to customer needs
- Build strategic relationships with key contacts within customer organizations
- Understand and translate customer needs into solutions and operational deliverables
- Participate in cross-selling opportunities to increase revenue and leverage relationships in order to better penetrate the market
- Work closely with quality and operations teams to drive overall company compliance and competence in meeting various KPI's set for specific customers
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams on business development opportunities and strategies for business growth
- Lead regional projects and initiatives
- Perform detailed financial analysis of business development opportunities
Qualifications of the Supply Chain and S&OP Leader:
- Bachelor’s degree required (majors in engineering, supply chain management or finance preferred).
- 15+years of supply chain planning strategy development
- Strong knowledge of the lubricant and/or oil refining industry
- Ability to bridge cross functional boundaries within an organization
- Ability to make decisions in an adverse situation and conflict resolution
- Strong business acumen and ability to support team development
- Strong computer and problem solving skills
- Proven track record in business development and growth initiatives
- Travel required