SVP, STRATEGY & CUSTOMER INSIGHTS
at POSSIBLE Seattle
Who we are:
We’re unique among Seattle agencies not only because of our global client roster but because of how we work. We believe in great creative above all else. We believe an idea can come from anywhere, which is why we eschew ego in favor of collaboration. And why we use data the right way: to inform our award-winning ideas. We’re headquartered in downtown Seattle’s historic Times Square Building, which says a lot about us too. We’re the perfect blend of art and innovation, bedrock and badassery. Join us today to help shape the future of digital.
Who we are looking for:
The POSSIBLE SVP, Strategy & Customer Insights is responsible for the agency’s overall strategic output, providing direction on our most critical accounts, driving strategy on key pitches, and growing offerings across the discipline practice teams. In this role, you will manage discipline leads across the Strategic Planning, Content Strategy, Media and Marketing Sciences disciplines.
To be successful in this role, you will be a proven expert in research, data and strategic thinking, and a creative mind with the ability to write and champion cross-channel strategies for global brands and internal programs. You are a respected thought leader, a strong collaborator, and an engaging presenter who can motivate teams and clients effectively.
The SVP is held accountable for exceptional strategy, pioneering the use of data to drive the creative process, growing the financials of the business, and spearheading efforts to evangelize POSSIBLE in Seattle and beyond. You will be an integral part of the Seattle executive team, working closely with your peers and Managing Director in setting the direction of the office and supporting regional & global priorities.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with account and cross-functional leads to provide strategic direction for brands across the digital ecosystem.
- Lead pitches, client roundtables, and organic growth opportunities with key clients, with the aim of growing both the Seattle office and our creative and strategic prowess.
- Develop methodologies for approaching major strategic issues by leveraging and standardizing existing practices.
- Create frameworks for all aspects of digitalmarketing and brand planning across various channels and platforms.
- Partner with creative and brand teams to create and update case studies each quarter that illustrate the compelling stories on our best work.
- Build and lead a team of smart and ambitious people across Strategy, Content Strategy, Media and Marketing Sciences; provides inspiration and is a champion for their careers.
- Identify opportunities for the agency to evolve and grow its business.
What you’ll need:
- 13+ years overall experience, including traditional brand planning and digitalmarketing (Media, Content and Data).
- Ability to focus on strategic efforts that always make the agency’s work better.
- Extensive experience with data driven brand strategy for large, global brands.
- Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with strong business acumen.
- Understanding of consumer trends affecting how brands communicate.
- Experience working with C-level clients and across entire organizations.
- Experience across digital and traditional advertising, across multiple client sectors.
- Comfort with both creative and analytical problem solving.