As the SVP of strategic partnerships for GoNoodle, you will use your sales leadership prowess to inspire a team to deliver exceptional revenue growth in existing healthcare channels, and open or expand into new verticals. Many of the elements for sales success are in place: referenceable customer base, high renewal rates, proven outcomes. Now we need a successful sales leader to be a player coach and build a team and accelerate growth.
You?re excited about this opportunity because you are an expert at these things:
- Attracting, recruiting, retaining, and mentoring high-energy, high-performing sales talent, as well as successful individual sales contribution
- Proven track record of consistently achieving/exceeding sales plans
- Developing sales strategies, plans and forecasting systems to efficiently achieve growth plans and meet sales targets
- Collaborate with sales teams members on account strategy with the goal of growing existing customers and winning new business
- Experience in managing long and complex sales cycle (6+ months) with multiple decision makers
- Joining sales team members on the road to coach and high-impact sales presentations that build urgency and win business
- Strategic thinker able to see new opportunities and alternative revenue and business models
We?re excited about you because?
- You have 7-10 years as a sales executive with demonstrated success developing high performance sales teams across multiple channels (existing and new)
- You have experience leading sales teams in a venture-backed, growth stage business
- You know your way around large health systems and insurers because you and your teams have sold multi-year six-figure services to them
- You have a bias for action; able to translate sales strategies into actionable initiatives
- You know how to balance strategic thinking while rolling-up sleeves on day-to-day tasks
- You are determined, resilient, confident and unpretentious, with a sense of humor
- You lead by example, you inspire, and you are an eternal optimist
- You are a take-charge personality with the ability to set priorities and perform tasks with minimal guidance
- You are organized, process oriented and with good attention to detail
- You are jazzed about getting kids moving to be their smartest, strongest, bravest, silliest, bestest selves
Competitive comp package built on a combination of base salary plus bonus and sales commission opportunity. Position is based in Nashville, TN.