Partners with Divisional Manager (DM) to build a culture of ownership and accountability at all levels for delivering a differentiated customer experience and for identifying/escalating/managing emerging risks.
Helps DM prioritize and manage the actions, initiatives and behaviors required to meet operational and service performance objectives.
This role manages Performance Improvement Managers and collaborates with Division Manager, Area Directors and Virtual Branch Support Leadership in developing best practices, standards and procedures. Provides ongoing coaching and leadership with a clear ability to influence Associate behavior to drive a culture of teamwork, integrity and sustained optimal performance.
Division Manager of Operations for Central Southeast Division includes coverage/support in the following four states; Florida, Illinois, Virginia & Maryland as well as Washington, DC.
- Monitors branch performance (Inspections, Audits, losses, customer satisfaction, financials, defect reports, etc.) to insure optimal balance between risk and reward
- Spends significant amount of time in market to observe and influence Area and Division level performance effectiveness
- Support Division Manager in identification of performance improvement priorities; drive development of divisional action plans to accelerate performance
- Develop coaching acumen of Area Directors and Branch leader
- Implement proactive risk control processes in the branches within span of control to maintain operational integrity and reduce losses.
- Drive root cause analysis of performance defects; develop and oversee execution of performance improvement plans
- Coordinate implementation of national service and operational programs
- Ensure operational and associate readiness for introduction of change initiatives
- Manage implementation of distribution actions (branch openings, closures, relocations) to insure operational readiness and effective coordination with other groups
- Coordinate and provide input to branch quarterly self-assessments
- Review results of audit exams and branch inspections to identify trends and focus areas
- Coordinate Continuity of Business activities
- Extensive knowledge of activities and control environment of a retail branch
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Demonstrated track record of coaching and influencing at senior management levels
- Demonstrated ability to drive a differentiated customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and well developed judgment
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior branch leadership role
- BA/BS or professional qualification preferred.