Responsible for leading the product strategy and delivering results that meet or exceed the business requirements. Responsible for creating and managing the Product team which includes Product Managers, Product Owners, and Analysts for a major technology initiative. Provide ongoing business analysis support to maintain and enhance all applicable applications as a result of the deployment of the new platform. Work in collaboration with multiple work teams throughout the organization to ensure project analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of technology deliverables are well coordinated and fulfilled in accordance with project owner expectations and quality standards.
- Define, refine, communicate, and lead the vision and success metrics
- Create a clear product strategy to build to that future state quickly and effectively that aligns the product, engineering, data, capital markets, and servicing teams
- Balance a forward-thinking approach of inventing what's not right in front of us with the empathy for our internal operations users to make their roles better along the way
- Work side-by-side with the engineering manager to ensure what's being proposed can scale without significant execution risk or the accrual of significant tech debt
- Rally the cross-functional team with exceptional teamwork and execution to ship on-time, on-quality to move the needle for the whole company
- Track the resulting metrics and report progress to the whole team regularly
- Never stop brainstorming for what's next
- Responsible for being the expert on all products related to entire enterprise business line.
- Lead feature definition, development, deployment, and management of new and existing products on the company's platform.
- Perform market research, collect and analyze user feedback to support development of new products, features, and enhancements. Present actionable insights to the Management team.
- Analyzing complex business requirements and developing detailed solutions geared towards operational excellence.
- Clearly define product objectives based on customer-centric user stories.
- Maintain holistic product roadmaps and communicate the vision for enterprise business line that accomplishes the business unit's strategic goals.
- Facilitate business and technical design reviews.
- Assess the requirements of the organization by building relationships with customers and business users.
- Monitor deliverables to meet client needs regarding products/services and ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Ensuring business impact and project objectives/dependencies are identified, reported on and managed at all times.
- Management and delivery of key corporate initiatives
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of relevant, proven experience leading a full Product organization
- Ability to execute on deliverables and create dashboards on progress
- Proven history of building strategy and being hands on as a leader
- Relies on extensive experience & judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information; conceptualizes solutions
- Strong leadership and management Skills
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical and sound judgment skills
- Mortgage industry experience desired but not required
- Strong understanding of the key financial and business drivers within mortgage banking
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives in a dynamic environment
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
Years of Experience: