Senior Vice President of Sales
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining strategic advertising partnerships with digital advertising agencies and advertisers across the globe. Successful candidates must be motivated, enthusiastic, self-starters able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
This role will report to the CRO and is based in San Francisco
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and execute go-to-market strategy including but not limited to a short and long term account and agency plan, a staffing plan that supports scaling of business, and the ability to define clear lines of account and agency responsibility
- Eye for scoping and onboarding strategic revenue endeavors and knack for cross-organizational collaboration
- Manage and proactively sell to global digital advertising agencies and brands
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan through a deep understanding of YouAppi’s products and ad inventory
- Structure and direct the entire sales process from account identification to close
- Collaborate with the team to add strategic consultation to named accounts
- Accountable for servicing and driving customer satisfaction for accounts
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with corporate, advertising and public relations communities
- Drive mindshare and market share gains across agencies through consistent and strategic coverage plans
- Partner with operations organization to set proper expectations with customers and serve their needs
- Develop presentations to corporations and agencies designed to sell mobile marketing solutions
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to maximize advertising revenue, including product marketing, research, account management, and more.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree preferred in business administration, marketing or related field
- Experience with User Acquisition, Re-engagement, and Video-Brand
- 3+ years of experience working with all mobile marketing
- Salesforce CRM proficient
- Successful experience utilizing a CRM to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing data
Successful experience managing a team of salespeople.