FIGS is seeking an SVP of Production to oversee all aspects of production and quality control. As a fast-growing company whose foundation is built on product quality, this role is paramount to our continued growth and success.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the strategy and execution of FIGS production, sourcing and quality programs.
- Align strategy and initiatives with key cross functional partners including Design, Merchandising and Operations.
- Continuously evaluate new material suppliers and production vendors to ensure that FIGS always has a diversified, but efficient network of best-in-class vendors in place to support our continued hyper growth.
- Drive overarching global sourcing strategy that includes diversifying to manage risk.
- Oversee the onboarding of all production vendors on FIGS standards and ensure compliance with FIGS standards on an ongoing basis.
- Establish materials and capacity protocols matched to the merchandising and assortment strategy and chase programs.
- Oversee all active production to ensure that goods are delivered on time, on budget, and in line with FIGS’ high quality standards.
- Continuously work to reduce FIGS’ lead times and to add flexibility to the company’s inbound supply chain.
- Ensure that all aspects of FIGS production are conducted in the most responsible and sustainable manner possible.
- Oversee KPI tracking and reporting for all vendors.
- Develop and manage the Production team’s annual budget.
- Lead and develop FIGS’ in-house production, sourcing and QC teams.
- 20 + years of experience in apparel production, with experience in athletic / performance-oriented apparel production preferred.
- Expert knowledge of garment development, production, fabric and quality processes.
- Experience scaling a geographically diverse vendor base.
- Experience implementing sustainable practices throughout an international supply chain.
- Ability to travel internationally on a quarterly basis.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and exceptional ability to identify and improve processes.
- Expert analytical and decision making skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.