SVP of Engineering & Operations
15+ years experience •
We're running an Exclusive Hiring Event on April 7th to hire SVPs of Engineering & Operations ($400K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager.
This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
You can see more details about this role here:
This event will be hosted for our client ESW Capital.
The SVP of Engineering & Operations reports to the Chief Operating Officer and will serve as a key member of the global executive team. As part of the leadership team, you will be expected to not only run a world-class 1,000 person engineering organization using our revolutionary and radically differentiated processes - you will also be expected to run operations across a variety of disciplines including SaaSOps, IT Ops, Support and Finance.
You will be expected to be able to hire, coach and manage 5-15 VPs who will run these global groups in our factory-like process with quantifiable business impact, You will be expected to be an expert at aggressive goal setting and weekly productivity improvements.
The expectation to drive significant levels of value and productivity from your organization is much higher than in most companies. You must continuously improve the quality of your teams using our global talent sourcing. You will leverage your personal technical depth as a as a former developer and architect in order to set a personal standard for excellence.
Another critical element of this position is your ability to work closely with our F500 customer executives as well as key executives within the company. The expectation is that you are a seasoned executive with great English communication skills that can effectively manage executive relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (MS or PhD preferred) is absolutely mandatory.
- 20+ years of engineering experience leading multiple teams across multiple products and technologies
- Experience running a 250+ person engineering and operations organization effectively
- Spent at least 5years in C++, Java or .NET architecture and programming in a hands-on, development-intensive individual contributor role
- Recent experience with DevOps and Cloud architecture. We live in the Cloud.
- Experience with high-end enterprise systems deployed in environments of F500 corporation complexity