We are looking for an SVP Group Strategy Director to join our team here in NYC. This person will help to develop and lead the strategic vision for one of our marquis global technology brands. You will be essential to the continued success of our creative work for our consumer products, which is fully integrated across social, digital and traditional.
M:united//McCann is a bespoke, integrated unit that focuses on our tech client and is also part of the greater Agency community. The McCann Strategy department is a collective of 45 brave, nimble and smart individuals whose experience is as varied as their strategic approach. Our goal is to create work that allows brands to play a meaningful role in consumers' lives.
What you will do…
- Drive the overall strategic vision for a global technology client, inclusive of orchestrating larger brand moments through to unearthing killer insights
- Astutely shape and influence the brand as they shift towards an innovation-focused approach and mindset.
- Take ownership of the quality of the creative brief and briefing process.
- Partner closely with your counterparts in Creative, inspiring fresh, original creative ideas that are rooted in culture, and in human and business insight.
- Develop strong working relationships with your counterparts in Account, and with Clients, forming the basis of trust and action to move those creative ideas from theory to reality.
- Develop thought leadership pieces.
Who you will be…
- 10+ years of agency experience required
- A track record of brilliant thinking that leads to unexpected, truly creative work
- Culturally plugged in; nimble, inspired and scrappy gatherer of information
- Crisp thinker and communicator – verbally, visually and in writing
- Impeccable client relationship skills and experience working with high touch clients
- Favor getting stuff done over the academic or theoretical
- Have an allergy to mediocre work and a strong desire to do the best work of your career
- Are a nice human and want to work among other nice, interesting people
- Bachelor's degree in related field required