The SVP Clinical Review and Chart Retrieval and Member Engagement is charged with developing and executing on strategic and commercial plans to achieve above market growth in delivering solutions to our customers participating in government sponsored value-based care programs. This includes driving the end-to-end client experience, securing new business and customer renewals, converting that new business into revenue, and ensuring the satisfaction and loyalty of customers. Responsible for delivering on 180+M annual revenue. Attainment of these business objectives will be achieved through leadership competencies and practices including: operational excellence, being the voice of the market, the ability to scale the business, lead in a matrix environment and drive growth by collaborating across other divisions. Serves as a member of the Software and Analytics Business senior leadership team and contributes to the overall success of the business to drive the business unit.
- Reports to: EVP and President, Software and Analytics Business Unit
- Direct reports
- Vice President, Operations CRCR
- Vice President, Operations ME
- Vice President, Product Management
- Vice President, Program Management
- Philippines Country Director
- SVP Member Engagement
- Vice President, Analytics
- Matrix reports: Finance, Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Legal, and Human Resources
The leader of Clinical Review and Coding and Member Engagement will have the following main responsibilities
- Responsible for the development and execution of strategic plans which drive growth of Value Based Care and Government sponsored programs and collaborate across product lines to drive value to current and new customers. Specifically, in areas of risk adjustment, Hedis/quality and member engagement.
- Work across Software and Analytics and with the other Change Healthcare businesses to build out a compelling value proposition for payers.
- Continually improve client engagement and strengthen loyalty, performance, and share of wallet by owning the customer experience and ensuring customers are promoters, referenceable and retained.
- Inject a technology enable strategy leveraging AI and ML
- Manage a global works force
- Deliver against business results: bookings, revenue and ebitda targets.
- Champion innovation utilizing emerging technologies.
- Responsible for effective operations, development of processes and continuous improvement. This includes leveraging Global Talent Management and automation.
- Actively participate in developing and executing on a go-to-market plan and develop executive client relationships. Bring the voice of the customer to inform the segment and BU strategies and operations. Share accountability with sales and product leaders to resolve client issues.
- Build a high performing team and organization through leadership that drives ongoing engagement, acquisition, development and retention of top talent. Ensure open communication and engagement with staff, and develop bench strength and strong succession plans
- Size and complexity
- Experience managing a team plus indirect staff across multiple geographies.
- Ability to navigate and work across multiple constituents to develop, communicate, and support a company's short-term and long-term business objectives.
Functional and industry experience
- 10 or more years' experience of progressive general management with P/L responsibility in growth oriented, client focused organization. Payer/provider environment preferred. Experience leading and/or building a customer success function.
- Experience in managing multi-million-dollar budgets that include sales/bookings targets, revenue targets, client satisfaction targets, and expense targets. Prior experience in forecasting.
- Exceptional business acumen and solid financial skills. A demonstrated track record of acting as an innovative thought leader and business partner to executives across multiple business units.
- Understands and utilizes workforce analytics. Continuously establishes clear goals and uses data and metrics to achieve best-in-class results and business goals.
- Growth and transformation
- Proven track record in growing/scaling a business as well as innovation.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver tangible value and results.
- Must be skilled at developing and leading a diverse team that can differentiate the business in the market place.
- Proven ability to optimize a company's product/service portfolio, including organic and inorganic growth, which helps create differentiated and sustainable growth rates in comparison to competitors.
- Growth mindset: Embraces challenges, persists in the face of setbacks and finds inspiration in the success of others.
- Customer mindset: Proven ability to engender client trust and build relationships through partnering with clients for innovation and providing high quality products and services.
- Strategic thinking: capable of providing clear, balanced advice/counsel on a broad range of strategic and complex management, product and go to market issues.
- Driving results: results-oriented style with a high degree of analytical ability and proven problem-solving skills.
- Leading change: ability to thrive and quickly adapt to change, leading others through change in a dynamic, fast-paced industry and work environment.
- Leading people: ability to manage a team, recruit and retain top talent, build consensus, and rally members to achieve results. Ability to gain insights through relationships with front-line and mid-level personnel.
- Collaborating and influencing: effectively builds strong relationships and partnerships within and outside of the company. Able to effectively navigate within a matrixed corporate structure.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization with an open, honest and direct communication style that establishes an empathetic and effective relationship with front-line and mid-level personnel.