The Engineering Sr Lead Analyst is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department in an effort to drive a variety of engineering activities including the design, acquisition and deployment of hardware, software and network infrastructure in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to lead efforts to ensure quality standards are being met within existing and planned framework. Responsibilities:
- Support all products within functional area, from design to implementation and ongoing performance according to business need
- Identify, establish and maintain strategic partnerships with executives from technology vendors within assigned area and coordinate to influence vendor product roadmaps to be in line with Citi strategic goals
- Ensure that Citi makes appropriate strategic choices in the onboarding, management and exiting of vendors from the product portfolio
- Ensure there is adequate capital budget to develop and implement the assigned strategic technology roadmap
- Provide technical leadership in the design of highly complex systems
- Develop and advocate for new solutions to undefined system needs, where no solution is available within the technical community
- Impact the engineering function by contributing to technical direction and strategic decisions
- Ensure products are ready and adhere to global operational standards for ongoing operation and support
- Mentor junior team members and allocate work
- Exhibit knowledge of how own specialty area contributes to the business and apply knowledge of competitors, products and services
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 8+ of relevant experience in an Engineering role
- 5+ years of experience in direct and matrix management role
- 5+ years experience with Java, Java Scripts, API.
- 5+ experience in product management tools such as Jira/Confluence
- Experience working in Financial Services or a large complex and/or global environment
- Product management experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Comprehensive knowledge of design metrics, analytics tools, benchmarking activities and related reporting to identify best practices
- Demonstrated analytic/diagnostic skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and partner with virtual teams
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Proven track record of operational process change and improvement
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree in Computer science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
Systems & Engineering Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.