Job Description Senior Vice President, Director of Business Banking The Director of Michigan Business Banking is responsible for a unified approach to the strategic plan, market growth, talent acquisition, financial efficiency and on-going growth and support of business banking in a major market.
*This role can be based in any of our Michigan markets
Successful incumbents possess business acumen, strategic agility, integrity and trust, business and professional savvy, verbal and written communication skills, complex and strategic thinking skills, have a drive for results, the ability to solve problems and are action oriented.
1. Manage several loan groups across a major market and be responsible for the strategic development of loan and deposit growth, profitability, credit quality and exceptional customer service.
2. Achieve market growth by monitoring pricing policies and practices and championing the sales model, process, recognition and rewards by consistently meeting or exceeding plan.
3. Lead and direct growth by developing and maintaining client relationship standards to ensure success of the business strategy through retention and acquisition of clients.
4. Demonstrate leadership by leading and participating in team meetings, sales meetings, community events, boards and participate in Comerica's corporate initiatives.
5. Direct the business activity within the market towards achieving combined business unit profitability.
6. Participate in the Talent Management Program in order to recruit, develop and retain high performing employees. Relocation
Relocation assistance is provided for this position.
10% travel is required of this position. Qualifications - Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 10 years of commercial lending experience
- 7 years of sales management experience
- Completion of a formal credit training program