This Associate will be responsible for servicing and marketing needs of Lockton clients under the general guidance of the LFS Southeast Practice Leader.
- Leadership of Cyber and Professional Liability strategy for the Series including the account management of large or complex placements, education of associates and producers, “cyber” brand management, and coordination of materials to aid the education and buying decisions of clients.
- Provide leadership and contribute to the broader Lockton Global Cyber Practice.
- Coordinate the renewal of current client business from origination to completion; assist Practice Leader, team members & Producers in developing and cross selling of new business.
- Prepare articulate and polished presentations (oral and/or written) for all levels of client contacts.
- Respond in a timely manner to the requests and needs of the client, producer and/or Practice Leader.
- Prepare written correspondence, report, and analyses as needed.
- Attend unit meetings, educational workshops, carrier functions, staff meetings, and social events as needed.
- Out of town travel as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; or equivalent education and work experience.
- 5-10 years experience in Cyber and Professional Liability, with knowledge of the broader complex commercial property and casualty marketplace.
- Effective time management skills necessary to prioritize workflow and manage priorities.
- Ability to influence outcomes through professional, tactful negotiation and persuasion.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact with Associates at all levels of responsibility.
- Demonstrated presentation skills (preparation and execution).
- Ability to compile, analyze and interpret financial information and data to facilitate decision-making.
- Current insurance license or the ability to obtain a license; ARM, CRM, or CPCU certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.