$250K — $500K+*
The Process Improvement Leader is the key driver of analysis and recommendations for process optimization, identification of use cases for automation, planning and implementation of discovery and some execution phases and activities and achievement of the strategic goals of the line of business.
• Partner with line of business leaders to identify automation and process improvement opportunities designed to improve our customer experience and lower our cost to serve.
• Conduct process improvement and discovery analysis and recommendation
• Provide direction and guidance to a team ensuring goals and measurements are in place that support the strategic priorities of the division.
• Facilitate problem solving by leveraging/modeling continuous improvement methodologies to eliminate root causes and permanently reduce variances
Required Minimum Education:
4 year college degree or equivalent work experience (minimum)
Post Graduate degree or equivalent work experience (preferred)
Minimum Years Experience:
Minimum 10 years work experience
• Experience leading initiatives that drive material cost savings and enhance customer outcomes
• Proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, high volume production operations environment in a leadership capacity - managing a broad and diverse scope of business processes
• Ability to work with data, spot trends and draw conclusions
• Must be a self-starter, possess exceptional analytical skills and the ability to work in an agile environment with minimum guidance.
• Comfortable in a fast-moving, results-driven environment
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills and sound judgment
• Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Certification as a Green Belt or Black Belt Lean or Six Sigma or equivalent experience preferred
Valid through: 3/18/2021