Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads -- our talented employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our industry.
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture with a casual "dress for your day"work atmosphere that promotes creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team members to thrive.
The SVP Business Operations supports Executive and Senior Management and all business areas as needed to resolve operational issues, improve processes and implement corporate initiatives within a designated Production Division. Oversees market analysis, emerging industry trends and strategic needs as it relates to the divisions sales growth.
- Prepare market analysis.
- Analyze Competitor Business Models.
- Coordinate Operating and Capital Budgeting for Production Division with FP&A.
- Lead Merger and Acquisition activities around due diligence and integration, working closely with PMO and SVP Strategic Growth.
- Interface with Operations on projects including but not limited to: ensuring model alignment with Retail production; work with Underwriting on turn times.
- Coordinate technology initiatives for production channel.
- Participate in CFPB readiness and Exam.
- Drive results in Products and Guidelines through the following:
- Educate the field on Strategic position on Products and Guidelines
- Field requests from DVP/RVPs (ensuring DVP/RVP have complete guidelines)
- Coordinate with Product Development on gap assessment
- Prepare a Cost/Benefit analysis
- Prioritize approved asks
- Represent production channel in compensation plan development.
- Coordinate reporting needs with EDW and FP&A.
- Interface with Pricing/Margin management.
- Manage fee level analysis and coordination.
- Participate in the Risk Committee and act as the designee for the EVP Retail Lending when they are unable to attend.
- Oversee vendor changes and additions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in consulting or related field.
- Superior knowledge of the mortgage industry.
- Able to analyze current processes and identify recommendations for improvement.
- Able to project a positive image to customers.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Superior organizational, communication and customer interaction skills.
Our employees demonstrate the Caliber Ways of Work (WOWS) every day through:
- Collaborating Contagiously
- Caring Fiercely
- Doing the Right Thing
- Leading Thoughtfully