The SVP of Business Consulting will be responsible for the overall leadership of external and internal Relationship Managers that reside in the Western half of the United States. The Business Consulting team is a proactive consultative sales team that is responsible for a client portfolio of approximately 600 Advisor relationships.
The SVP, Business Consulting & Relationship Management will be responsible for creating strategy and driving same store sales growth, retention, and meaningful relationships through the actions of an engaged team.
The SVP will represent the Advisor perspective on various steering committees and project initiatives to help LPL drive to being smarter, simpler, and more personal company. Lastly, the SVP will be responsible for the ideation and execution of initiatives within the Business Consulting department to help evolve the overall relationship management and consulting efforts.
This individual will be skilled and experienced in engaging in high-level strategic discussions with both advisors and the executive team. Additionally the candidate must understand, utilize, and stay current with industry best practices, financial markets, the regulatory environment, and the competitive landscape to optimize results.
- •Develop a team culture to retain, develop and grow engaged employees
- •Creating department goals, evaluating team’s results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization
- •Examine trends, develop insights, and create solutions in order to better support Advisors
- •Identify opportunities and create programs to increase client satisfaction, retention and same store sales growth
- •Manage attrition risk of Advisors proactively handling and resolving high profile and complex situations
- •Strong executive presence with the ability to interact with and influence LPL Senior Management
- •Developing and executing business plan initiatives
- •Partnering with conference services to deliver exceptional live events
- •Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field; MBA a plus
- •Series 7, 63
- •Minimum of 10 years’ experience in financial services, preferably in sales or client service/relationship management
- •Intimate knowledge of Financial Advisors’ practices, and the challenges they face
- •Extensive knowledge of the client segment, organization, product, industry, and end customer
- •Demonstrated knowledge of LPL platform, products and services
- •Strong leadership/people management abilities
- •Ability to effectively analyze situations and apply solutions to achieve optimal resolution
- •Ability to identify and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders
- •Comfortable with travel (up to 50% travel anticipated).
Job ID: R-001833.