The incumbent is responsible for strategic and operational success in growing the forensic business with toxicology testing and services. The SVP & GM is a member of the Executive Leadership Team and as such, is expected to be both an inspiring leader and a strategic contributor to the overall success of NMS Labs. This position has P&L accountability with direct ownership of the strategy as well as all go-to-market functions. This includes sustaining current client revenue, working toward new customer acquisition, and identifying new revenue streams in support of forensic clients.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical discipline; life science or engineering degree preferred; advanced degree / MBA highly preferred
- 10+ years of increasing responsibility and demonstrated success in sales and marketing functions
Some Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead a strategic business unit with expertise, energy and consistency to deliver high growth and expanded profitability
- Identify forensic customer needs that can be supported by NMS’s foundational operating systems and processes.
- Partner with R&D and Operations to innovate and evolve the test and service menu to appropriately serve forensic customers.
- Optimize go-to-market functions including sales, client services, marketing, and product management functions.
- Support initiatives to form strategic partnerships with public entities and project-based business opportunities
- Contribute to the overall leadership, strategy and stewardship of NMS Labs at a senior executive level
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to travel to client meetings and participate effectively in them as necessary
- Ability to use a mixture of in-person and virtual engagement to perform a multi-functional leadership role