The Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of T-Mobile’s structured Sustainability projects and strategic programs to assist T-Mobile in achieving business initiatives. This hands on Manager creates, maintains and monitors our Supply Chain efforts and ongoing operations to support the current and future work demands and project deliverables. Builds and maintains supplier relationships for T-Mobile. Establishes, continual negotiation and maintaining all commercial terms and contracts with our suppliers. Owns and drives strategic sourcing initiatives including Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Quotations (RFQ) and Requests for Information (RFI). Leads and supports cross-functional groups, ensuring supplier performance, business unit adherence to Sustainability targets, and drives strategic sourcing initiatives. This also includes sourcing plan management, supplier issue tracking/resolution, project status communication and risk assessment.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Competitively sourcing technology spend through RFP, RFI and RFQs
- Participate in the selection and management of suppliers with environmental/sustainability impacts, including but not limited to waste, energy, water, hazardous materials, supply chain, construction, transportation, and environmental auditing
- Conduct audits of environmentally select suppliers and their respective manufacturing processes to evaluate potential sustainability and environmental affairs risks
- Prepare annual GHG Inventory Reporting to recognized sustainability standards and manage verification process
- Drafting, negotiating and executing contractual documents including but not limited to master service agreements, statements of work, letter agreements, and purchase orders
- Supplier management - supporting the evolution of supplier management through supplier scorecard development and supplier quarterly business
- Intellectual property licensing procurement & structural guidance
- Liaise with technical personnel to interpret technical specifications to commercial and corporate financial requirements
- Summarize and present business cases and agreements for executive review and approval
- Actively seeks out industry and business information. Understands how policies, systems and processes impact job performance and programs. Fosters business knowledge and understanding among individual contributors and managers.
- Technology Liaison- support technology in the evolution and expansion of our energy & sustainability portfolio. Assuring long term strategic partnerships with suppliers that are innovative, flexible and adaptive to our technological needs. Seeks out and evaluates new technologies to integrate into our facilities and network equipment that lowers environmental footprint.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- 5 years of experience in a combination of Procurement, Supply Chain Operations, Corporate Social Responsibility, Supplier Diversity and Sustainability practices and programs
- Experience managing Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials in a mid to large size company.
- Outstanding negotiation skills and strong written/verbal communication skills
- Specific Technology sourcing expertise/knowledge
- Key procurement skills: Development / management of category strategies; RFP / RFI development, contract negotiations, strategic sourcing, management of supplier relationship lifecycle, understanding of risk mitigation principles, and understanding of various cost evaluation methods (TCO, ROI, Payback Period, etc.)
- Financial Acumen
- Proficient user of LEED Online, ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager and Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project & Excel
- Knowledge of sustainability frameworks, certifications, and principles such as the Triple Bottom Line, Energy Star, LEED, Kyoto Protocol