Job ID 2018-3535
Nationwide Search – Physician – Oncology with Acute care experience
Physician will work remotely anywhere in the United States
Are you a physician practicing Oncology in the acute care setting?
- The Hospital Physician Surveyor surveys health care organizations throughout the United States.
- Applies systems analysis skills and inductive reasoning skills to determine health care organizations' degree of compliance with applicable standards and functionality of care delivery systems.
- Engages health care organization staff in interactive dialogues on standards based issues in health care in order to assess compliance and to identify opportunities for improving compliance.
- Prepares management reports that clearly link individual standards deficiencies with potential systems vulnerabilities and related organization risk points.
- Effectively communicates this information to health care organization leadership in a constructive and collegial style.
- Participates in other Joint Commission activities as assigned by supervisor.
- Qualified candidates must be a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.).
- Current professional license in discipline and Board Certified required at time of hire and must be maintained throughout the duration of employment.
- Candidates must have Five years of experience working in various components of a hospital and health care system, including three years direct clinical experience and two years management experience is essential.
- Candidates must have knowledge of the Joint Commission accreditation process. Candidates must have excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills and be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal, interviewing, teamwork, communication and organizational skills.