Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with prospective clients, prepare proposals and establish budgets and schedules.
- Maintain close liaison with clients to resolve all project questions, such as, but not limited to, technical requirements, completion requirements and billing inquiries.
- Review with Survey Manager all project changes, pending or anticipated alterations to the contract, additional work requests, and all other factors, which may significantly affect staffing requirements or budget.
- Supervise work of all survey project personnel to ensure that it meets the highest professional standards.
- Coordinate with otherinternal departments to meet project requirements.
- Define the scope of multiple, complex projects and develop plan to accomplish land survey projects. Monitor progress toward deliverable schedules. Compile project status reports.
- Review job cost sheets and prepare monthly billings. Ensure assigned projects stay within budget allocation.
- Collect outstanding monies due from assigned clients.
- Participate in and formulate marketing presentations and attend marketing meetings.
- Secure repeat business from existing clients and identifying new clients.
- Supervise the work of project managers when assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Land Surveying or related field.
- Professional Land Surveying Registration.
- Minimum of seven (7) years land surveying or related land development experience to include a minimum of two years project managementexperience.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Carlson principles.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and project teams.
- Thorough understanding of financial principles.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.