You're curious, detail-oriented, and a technical expert. You have exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills. You're a team player but also take the initiative to do things on your own as needed. You're driven to find the most appropriate solution for any given problem. You're as passionate about sharing your ideas as you are about learning and are unpretentious and professional in everything you do. You're driven to find the most appropriate solution for any given problem. You're committed to helping FocusVision's clients get the most insight from their survey and other data.
● Maintains full responsibility for online survey development and deliverables
● Responsible for thorough review of client materials to lead kick-off call and clarify any questions with client
● Proactively suggest questionnaire design improvements to ensure the client is informed about the best style of question formatting for respondents and the correct survey logic for flawless data collection.
● Build an internal programming timeline to meet the client's project turnaround times
● Work directly with a Project Manager or client on custom solutions to meet client's needs.
● Maintains high level of quality and efficiency through frequent code reviews and feedback to appropriate channels
● Helps maintain technical requirements documents for team and customers supported within account team
● Serves as senior escalation for team and customers; jumping into action when project quality and timing is compromised
● Serves as technical resource; helps with assessing team strengths/limitations and tools capabilities
● Ensure quality and timeliness of all surveys and other services/deliverables provided by the team
● Attend client meetings to ensure expectations are in line with what can be provided
● Identify areas of improvement for programming team and work with Lead Programmer to facilitate trainings
● Quickly resolve technical mistakes/issues and work with Lead Programmer to implement preventative measures
● Set a positive example for team members and foster a good team environment
● Excellent communication skills
● Excellent ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects and priorities
● Excellent understanding of marketing research and its data
● Strong problem-solving skills, including an ability to "think outside the box"
● Excellent understanding of logic and ability to identify errors
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
● Strong programming aptitude and knowledge of the below:
o Linux and Bash