Do you want to make a difference when it comes to building iconic transportationinfrastructure projects? Are you looking to put your strong, heavy civil construction surveying skills to use while building roads and bridges?
Austin Bridge & Road is currently seeking a Survey Manager for projects in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area. Business is booming and we are looking for talented construction professionals that want to excel with us.
The purpose of the Survey Manager is to coordinate and schedule all survey activities for one of more heavy civil construction projects.
- Schedule survey crews
- Ensure that project survey needs are being met in a timely manner
- Calculate/build models for projects
- Review survey plans for errors and conflicts prior to construction
- Check tie-in locates to crews
- Review field layouts done by Party Chiefs
- Ensure that proper layout is being provided for the work being performed
- Effectively communicating with Project Managers and Party Chiefs
- Five+ years’ experience in managing multiple survey crews and projects in heavy-civil construction focusing on road and bridge projects
- Experience with the following:
- Bridge Structures
- Roadway Modeling
- Walls & Drainage
- Strong CAD Softwareexperiencein one or more of the following:
- Trimble Business Center – HCE
- Auto CAD
- Micro station
- Other items that are a plus:
- Machine control
- Subdivision Modeling
- Trimble Equipment