For over 20 years our client has been growing in their industry. They are in search for a Survey Group Manager in their Charlotte, NC facility. This individual will be responsible for project management on all survey projects.
The survey group manager will manage all survey activities related to conventional, GPS and laser scanning surveys. This individual will be responsible for project management on all survey projects. The most frequent and essential work activities include:
Employee Related Responsibilities
- Manage the Charlotte survey staff.
- Assist project manager and survey coordinator with directing the activities of Charlotte survey staff.
- Monitor and improve upon production levels and staff utilization.
- Participate in and support development of goals and objectives.
- Coordinate training opportunities for staff.
- Management Related Responsibilities
- Provide quality control and quality assurance on Survey deliverables.
- Maintain high level of customer service with existing client base
- Work with survey program manager and charlotte branch manager to achieve department goals.
- Generate new business leads using various marketing strategies, and document in Deltek Vision.
- Strengthen existing client relationships.
- Assist with CAD mapping as needed (AutoCAD and Microstation).
- Participate in professional and civic organizations.
- Analyze activities, costs, operations and forecast date towards goal attainment.
- Enforce company policies with respect to safey, protocol and procedures.
- Assist in the development of new marketing material.
- Market all CALYX services to clients.
- Support SUE and Utility coordination staff as needed.
Prerequisites for employment include:
- Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience
- NC Professional Licensed Surveyor
- SC Profesional Licensed Surveyor a plus
- 7-10 years of previous management experience
- Working knowledge and experience in AutoCAD and Microstation
- Valid Driver's license