As we grow, we are seeking an experienced Survey Crew Chief with conventional and GPS surveying experience to join our team in Woolpert’ Chesapeake, Virginia office.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of survey control networks, route surveying, construction staking, boundary surveying, and topographic surveying
- Additional responsibilities include aerial photo control and mobile and/or aerial LiDAR support
- Utilize Trimble hardware, robotic total stations, Survey Controller, and TGO/TBC
- The successful candidate should possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience in horizontal and vertical survey control networks
- Basic experience in AutoCAD and/or MicroStation CAD platforms is a plus.
- Must possess good supervisory skills and be computer literate
- Must have valid driver’s license and be willing to travel as necessary.