Position Title Survey Area Manager - TX #3875
Relocation May Be Possible
Location Seminole Texas
The Survey Office Manger responsibilities will include overseeing Survey Operations in your designated area and management of your division's office. Responsible for pursuing new business opportunities, scheduling work assignments while ensuring overall work quality and profitability meet Company standards & goals. Safety Workplace Practice is expected first and foremost and is a responsibility of each employee.
- Attendance, punctuality and reliability are essential
- Staking pipelines and pipeline right-of-ways
- Topographic surveys and x-sectioning
- Performs mathematical calculations; field checking & field data
- Take accurate and clear notes and performs note reduction
- Reads and understands plans and specifications
- Know basic sources of measurement errors
- Know principles of monumentation, staking and marking
- Responsible for Quality Control and performance of all work
- Responsible for the maintenance of all Company equipment and Company vehicle
- Self-motivated and organized with good decision making skills
- Completion of timely & accurate eTimeTrack for all time and expense activity
- Oversee the completion of your crews timely & accurate eTimeTrack for all time and expense activity
- Responsible for meeting with clients and public land owners as a representative of the Company and the reputation of the professional work provided
- Responsible for leadership & training for Level 1 & 2 Crew Chiefs
- Responsible for team-oriented problem resolution
- Responsible for client development with the ability to manage multiple projects and engagements in a professional manner
- Responsible for various levels of Project Management
- Conform with and abide by best practices, company policies, work procedures, and instructions
- Assist Management with annual employee reviews & evaluations within the department
- Assist Management with cost estimates and proposals
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education: Must be licensed surveyor with Texas License - RPLS and 5+ years managerial experience in the Survey Industry
Knowledge: Oil & Gas Surveying Industry a plus with strong math and computer skills
Communication Skills: Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Tools, Equipment, Software: Survey measuring instruments including levels, GPS equipment, and total stations with electronic data collecting capabilities.
Additional: Ability to bend, stoop, reach and lift 75 lbs. Honest, Professional, Organized, Pays Attention to detail, Dependability, Thoroughness, Documentation Skills, Inventory Control, Safety Conscious, Strong Work Ethic, Self-driven with little or nosupervision. Must have current and valid driver's license with MVR that meets Company requirements. Must be willing and able to enroll in the DISA Compliance & Policy program.
Working Conditions: Mental and physical labors are a part of this job. Working conditions could be indoor or outdoor and the job is subject to extreme weather conditions. Must be able to walk for long periods of time and/or operate ATV's through a variety of terrains.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Licensed surveyor RPLS with Texas License.
2. 5+ years managerial experience in the Survey Industry.
3. Oil & Gas Surveying Industry a plus with strong math and computer skills.
4. Experience with survey measuring instruments including levels, GPS equipment, and total stations with electronic data collecting capabilities.
5. Salary expectations.