- Identify required resources to effectively position Getinge during the sales and support process.
- Create strategic selling business plans for all customer opportunities.
- Track, report and analyze sales opportunities with the Regional Sales Manager on a routine basis.
- Forecasting, monitoring, closing and post-sales support of all territory business.
- Where possible, promote all Getinge product offerings, including all equipment lines, training programs and service contracts.
- Marketing and selling equipment to installed base as upgrades or replacement.
- Marketing equipment to new customer to replace competitions installed base.
- Lead follow-up, sales planning and territory management.
- Completion of product demonstration events and assist in installation and post-sales support.
- Monitoring and updating individual forecasted sales data on weekly basis with focus on accuracy and completeness of data.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales targets while maintaining expenses within assigned expense limits.
- Provide ROI and/or business case information to justify purchasing Getinge Surgical Workplace products.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or certification relevant to the assigned product segment, along with training in quality systems (FDA regulation) requirements
- 5 years of experience in the outside sales of capital medical devices
- Relevant hospital product salesexperience. Medical capital salesexperience to the OR preferred.
- Able to develop strategic sales plans for all requiredsales opportunities, as well as ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, and track all sales cycle events.
- Capable of managing time and resources within the assigned territory in conjunction with near-term plans to ensure the territory’s objectives are achieved.
- Ensure compliance with governmental regulations and maintaining honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics.
- Able to enhance teamwork within the region and maintain a collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a highly demanding matrix environment, and ability to function well in a team selling approach.
- Excellent communication, listening, interpersonal, and organizational skills; self- motivated and directed to achieve assigned goals.
- Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and Outlook and familiarity with CRM tools.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Travel requirement will be overnight travel or up to 75%