The Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and managing all aspects of US strategic marketing plans and drive tactical marketing initiatives for Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC) within Hillrom’s Global Surgical Solutions (GSS).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Successfully launches products; develops strategies and tactics to grow Hillrom’s US business in ASCs.
- Creates and implements pricing strategies, market analysis, promotional programs, market research and channel strategies.
- Provides marketing, sales and technical support at conferences, users’ meetings, customer sites, end user workshops, and other specific marketing/sales events
- Develops and delivers marketing tools, based on US customer unmet needs and associated value propositions, for all levels of healthcare stakeholders and sales teams
- Work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer
- Works closely with Sales teams to identify key account to implement marketing strategies and drive tactical plans to attain/exceed sales and category share objectives.
- Implements and develops analytics capabilities.
- Provide market feedback on ASC trends, economics, construction, partnerships, KOLS and competition to assist in current product support and new product development.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related inquiries and work collaboratively with the clinical insights team, regulatory, quality, sales and service to address any issues.
- Provide the global marketing organization with voice of customer needs and claims requirements to differentiate our solutions.
- Provide feedback, materials and support to the Sales Training team for customer facing training, education programs and internal stakeholder training.
- Provide direct support to the sales team through all stages of a deal, e.g. in customer meetings, demonstrations and preparation of offers.
- Work with key external partners, cross functional teams and internal business units to drive awareness and demand for our ASC solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, business, or related field; advanced degree preferred
- 5 + years professional experience in Product Management or Marketing, preferably medical device or capital equipment.
- Previous experience with contracting and financial programs preferred
- Must possess ability to effectively communicate (both written and verbal) relevant project information to clients, superiors and internal customers and deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Mastery of Internet, Intranet, MS Office products to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Teams and Outlook .
- Ability to read, comprehend, interpret, analyze, and apply technical information including but not limited to technical manuals, technical bulletins, schematics, etc.
- Very strong data analysis skills including sales forecasting.
- Experience providing work direction to others as supervisor and/or team lead
- Ability to travel ~40% of the time.