Job Description PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Attain sales quota through aligning with corporate objectives and required sales processes.
* Develop and implement business plans designed to drive new account development while expanding business at existing accounts within the territory.
* Increase product utilization through activity including but not limited to the surgical OR.
* Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers including surgeons, nurses, operating room staff and hospital administrators.
* Work closely with marketing, customer service and sales operations to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Provide consistent and relevant written and verbal communication to sales leadership regarding activity, competitive intelligence and specific account information.
* Actively participate in weekly/bi-weekly 1/1 calls with Regional Sales Manager and on team calls.
* Demonstrate mastery of sales tools and resources that are provided.
* Consistent and accurate utilization of SFDC.
* Fiscally responsible for managing territory expenses and materials.
* Participate in annual Performance Management Process and Work Planning and Review System every 6 weeks with RSM to ensure aligned goals and objectives are being met.
* Adhere to and ensure the compliance of Teleflex's Code of Conduct, all company rules, procedures and standards.
* Complete understanding of surgical procedures and OR protocols relative to our product portfolio.
* Evaluate territory performance against established objectives/guidelines (sales forecast, budget, number of new accounts, etc.) and take appropriate action to improve performance.
* Communicate customer requirements and request support from other departments as necessary to assist in achieving established objectives.
* Provide accurate forecast of sales by customer and product on a timely basis.
* Assure the sales activities in the territory comply with company's policies and procedures.
Requirements EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
* 3+ years successful B2B sales, with a proven successful track record.
* Ability to manage complexity and work in an environment of change.
* Ability to build credibility with a highly educated customer base. Interact with others through effective, verbal communication.
* Track record of demonstrating customer behavioral change and influence leading to product adoption.
* Candidate will be required to carry a detail bag weighing up to 20 pounds.
* Candidate will be required to lift equipment weighing up to 30 pounds.
Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery.
We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.