Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Promotes and sells Medtronic's Medical/Scientific Equipment products and services including non-implantable medical or scientific equipment products and/or services (e.g., diagnostic medical equipment, medical imaging machines, medical laboratory equipment, and non-implantable medical devices) within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including hospitals, physicians, and Radiology and Surgical personnel.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from Medtronic's Medical/Scientific Equipment products and/or services.
- Conducts and/or evaluates market research including customers and competitors activities.
- Develops and/or implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Assesses customer needs and feedback regarding new products and/or modifications to existing products and communicates to internal stakeholders including R&D, Operations and Marketing.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degreerequired
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and working knowledge of company products and services