Careers That Change LivesThe Minimally Invasive Therapies Group strives to enable earlier diagnosis, better treatment, faster complication-free recovery, and enhanced patient outcomes through less invasive surgical solutions.
SURGICAL INNOVATIONS sets the standard for Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) by creating innovative surgical products and services that focus on obesity and diseases and conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, lung, abdominal wall, pelvic region, and the head and neck.
A Day in the LifeThe Surgical Sales Representative, GYN is responsible for exceeding sales quota and managing the assigned territory within budget guidelines.
- Manages assigned territory to exceed quota by:
- Making sales calls to target accounts
- Selling and servicing the target accounts, preplanning and adapting the sales presentation to the individuals involved
- Exceeding the standard level of performance in market segment call activity, target account penetration, evaluations started and evaluations concluded
- Demonstrating effective full line selling
- Support the execution of all marketing launch plans and new product sales objectives.
- Coordinate and allocate corporate resources within the scope and scale of the sales account plans.
- Participate in training plans and programs. Manage the training for accounts within area of responsibility. Facilitate education on product advantages.
- Facilitate sales process through involvement of other organizational resources
- Maintain a continuing program to improve and upgrade skills to include, but not limited to:
- Product knowledge
- Competitive knowledge
- Selling skills
- PC Skills
Must Have: Minimum Requirements:
- · Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university
- · A minimum of three years of field sales experience
- · Documented sales success (achievement to quota)
- · Demonstrated formal sales skills training, preferably from a Fortune 500 company
Nice to Have: Preferred:
- · Medical sales and/or capital equipment sales experience preferred with focus on surgeon relationships.
- · Women’s Healthcare sales experience a plus.