$80K — $150K *
Texas Health Presbyterian Denton Hospital seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work Full Time in the Operating Room Department.
The address is Texas Health Denton 3000 N I-35 TX 76201
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.82/hr. – based on relevant experience
• Shift is 6:45 AM – 5:15 PM AM-11:30 PM, 40 hours per week, full time , call required
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• A Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• Associate’s Degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred; Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required, 2 year minimum experience in the Operating Room as a Surgery Circulator preferred
• Computer skills
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton is a 255-bed, full-service hospital that has served North Texas and southern Oklahoma since 1987. Hospital services include heart and vascular care, women’s services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, orthopedics and sports medicine, pain management, emergency medicine, and a weight loss surgery program. As one of the largest employers in Denton County, Texas Health Denton has more than 1,000 employees and more than 325 physicians on its medical staff practicing in more than 45 specialties. Located 45 miles northwest of downtown Dallas and 40 miles northeast of downtown Fort Worth, Texas Health Denton is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, a Joint Commission accredited Primary Stroke Center and a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Valid through: 4/19/2021
$150K — $200K
9 days ago